Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Ethiopian Dream, Not.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Yes, a stone. I thought that since I was stoning, I would be a cool stone :P Thought of using a diamond but nah, so boring. This is an onsen stone in japan! :D Yes, after the high sugary effect from that awesome chocolate drink at Starbucks, I wasn't exactly responding to anything anymore. Well but negative feedback soon set everything right again. The shower did help too. Today is a good day. Interview is applicable to both my PW and my life. Not bad, I feel like a juvenile delinquent now. 

I have been walking into many many walls since the start of PW: PI was last minute change to Amalgamation and a totally "new" idea, my drafts were all about alternatives and rubbish. EoM had to be the same as Alex when I did it last minute. WR is meeting up with problems of being just an Ethiopian dream. However, God has been good to me in helping me get back up onto my feet with many solutions: If I didn't change, I know I would have done worse and there wouldn't be our WR today! Alex's sister took the time to help me out with a totally new EoM even at like 12am plus! Dominic was a joy in helping us to see how education should work, how we should treat our PW, lesson on life! :D Great right! (no sarcasm intended cause I have been misunderstood as being sarcastic of late rather often)

Well but today has been quite good. I've got loads to cover for everything.. I officially conclude that as much as I try, I can only study at home from 12am to 3am. Studying in school, still can la(:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:29 AM