Thursday, September 30, 2010
COLD DAY): Too cold for comfort. I'm supposed to be enjoying the rain but no, I was freezing like I was stuffed into the freezer. Actually, the day started off alright. No headaches or anything, then the headaches came. Followed by the rain and the sudden feel that my body temperature is hiking up. It was a killer especially since I forgot to bring my jacket. Maths lecture, Geography lecture and after Biology, I was really cold. Had hot ramen and teh during break and it felt good for a while before I felt super bloated and hm, not well again. Himalayan rabbits have their extreme ends turning black when it's too cold. Well, this proves that I'm not one cause my fingers, my nose, in fact my whole body was cold. Borrowed Frank's jacket right after Biology ended. (Thanks Frank!) Still cold and dizzy, etc. tried sleeping but I couldn't. So hanged around for a while before Alex and gang went for biology consultations. Couldn't go cause I was marking my Biology Mock Promos with Melvin. (Thanks Melvin!) 53/140. nice. I failed terribly. Oh wells.
I told Alex I'd join them after I was done marking and they told me they would be at the staffroom. Went down, couldn't find them. Dizzy spells again plus I was lazy to ask where they were, so I climbed back up to the 5th floor. Melvin went through with me my MCQs. Problem solved. Melvin and Manisha left soon after that. I tried to sleep again but couldn't. It was even harder to sleep after the guys returned from their consultations, conversation topic too interesting :P not their fault. I did managed to sleep for less than an hour (: Woke up feeling groggy and warm. Appetite was still as bad as ever cause somehow, I think the fever had an effect on my taste buds and my nervous system. Haywire. Diet... abstained from fried stuff, stuck to water cooler water, food with soup ( my usual when-I'm-ill-food hehheh), and yeah toilet breaks. I'm going to bring my jacket tomorrow and panadol, just in case. But nah, I won't want to take panadol in the end cause it'll weaken my immune system in the long run. Hm night study was okay I guess, a lot more to do and this is definitely the wrong time to fall ill. Sheesh, go away for good you fever bug): Frank is tutoring Alex and I for Chemistry tomorrow, yay! Oh and it's Frank's birthday! :D hahaha. Oh.. look at the time. I better go rest now.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:57 PM