Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Campfire's burning in the dark dark (K)night. You go ooh yeah...
Thursday, September 9, 2010
It's already Thursday! School "holidays" are coming to an end soon):

This is going to be a super short post cause I'm going for Macs breakfast soon with Daniel and Clement and some of the other Geog people in class :D Geog lecture later.. I actually read up beforehand. *pats myself on the back* haha. Feeling super bright, happy and bubbly today! I woke up on the right side of the bed.. haha nah, I just got enough sleep plus woke up with time to do my QT! yay!

Campfire at Montfort later at night(: it's been hm, 2 years since I last saw a campfire... for the first time. (The school cheated us of our feelings when we're Sec 1s) Haha, hopefully I don't end up feeling lost or getting lost. It's after all a environment I don't know at all that I'll be in later. Oh well, I'll just bathe in the atmosphere :D

MACS BREAKFAST HERE I COME :D
Food + Sleep = Bliss^2
However if x is introduced and x > a large number,
(Bliss^2)^x = Boey!
It's a Bliss Square today :D

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 8:17 AM