Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, September 3, 2010

Actually, I wanted to post a short post yesterday. It was supposed to be just a sentence long: I will make it through Promos. It's the usual, the O-level kind of situation. Parents thinks I'm not studying, playing too much, etc. Trust doesn't really exist between me and my family. Even if there is, it's most probably just a brittle little.

Mr Yeow gave us back our CA today. The one that I missed but replaced, replaced but didn't study for. I got a S grade. Mr Yeow was talking to us about our 50% passes in class. He said he expected at least 70%. That made me feel really disappointed in myself cause he really puts in a lot of effort for us. He reminds me of Mr Low, but going further by at least another mile. The quote above is by him, made me real happy to have such a devoted teacher after how Mr Bala taught us. He told us he really liked our class, so sweet of him(: I'm going to get a A for my Biology, I will not falter. Biology is supposed to be my favourite subject, I'm not letting it fall from its high seat. As for Chemistry and Maths, a C grade or above. The rest can be E grade or above. GP ah, takes time. I'm going to prove it to myself once again and to my parents that I can do it and that they should stop worrying too much. It's bad for their health and our relationship.

Perhaps sleeping early and getting sufficient rest would help me increase rate of assimilation, I don't know but no harm trying(: Besides, it feels awesome to have sufficient rest and get all hyper in school without any stimuli. So far, I've only felt that once. 

Bernadette asked me if I wanted to go for Montfort Scouts' Campfire next Thursday, I don't know. Stacy and Hawa isn't going. Bernadette is going with Boey and some other friends.. well she just asked. There's quite a lot of what ifs going on in my head, childish ones haha.. Like What if Bernadette suddenly disappears with her friends? I don't exactly know anyone else from Montfort, and being a direction-idiot, I'll probably lose my way etc. Oh and end up at the campfire "alone", ahah, actually how is that possible? Campfire is a gathering, being alone is almost impossible. She didn't tell me any details though so hm, I don't know. 

I shall end here to sleep(:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:04 AM