Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Voices.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
It's Chemistry now, Mr Ong is walking from the board to my row and back again excitedly. He's talking about our Chemistry SPA tomorrow. Even Chun Zhi knows he's excited about it ahah. Today started off well(: Slept before 12, was woken up early. Since sleep was almost sufficient and the bus wasn't packed, everything seems to be going well, hope it continues that way(: Biology lecture now, have a date on Genetics with Ms De Souza.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:01 AM