Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Super sleepy ):
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I have no idea why I'm so sleepy all of a sudden. 

Hms, we have to stand for closing ceremony again -.- For about 35 plus minutes up at the rings. We're still sticking to our respective countries. Ankle hurt a little again just now while standing, the shoes they provide give terrible support for the feet. Pain. Time passes when you're having fun though, we didn't care about their instructions to a certain extent. Daniel, Jing En, another girl and I were throwing out cold jokes to keep our minds busy as the "Singapore Olympics In charge" and the "Olympics Chairman" gave their "speeches" (how we all wished it was 'start of speech' 'end of speech' sigh). 

I think I'm getting more muddleheaded by the day, as my sleeping hours jump from midnight to dawn of late. STM ah. Oh wells. 

Nothing much happened today I guess, slept through many parts during a sex education talk. then yeah YOG rehearsal. Lots of waiting, lucky I had my handphone with me. Else, I'd probably have suffered depression from being overly bored. Oh yeah, and there's the bad bad bad experience. So embarrassing): That aunty ah, think I'm a guinea pig is it? Experiment on my hair until like that, I'm not and never going to think about letting them style my hair for the fun of it anymore. I like my hair the way I do it up. Thank you. Ugh, Wan Teng still has the awful photo with her): I think two other girls too. Sian. Let's hope it's really just a night of major talk, no more. Luckily, Wan Teng helped me salvage the situation, else I think I would have been the joke of the night (or more). After I got my hair back to normal, and went down to form up, Ying Tian told me a guy walked past her saying to another guy: "eh you got see that girl with that hairstyle just now.. ...?" -.- yeah, talk about major embarrassment.

Performance tomorrow. I'm skipping breakfast with home tutors because of that, makes me sad): I was thinking like: yeah! tomorrow Bernadette, Stacy, Hawa and I can chit chat and laugh and take lots of photos. Then the relay message came (better late than not): please proceed to the audi after assembly. Best still, I have to meet Jocelyn at 7.05 tomorrow for some changes in the transitions which they did during the practice I missed today. Well, what can I say, she's taking time out for me, I should just put in some effort ah. 

Promos in about a month, can I make it in time? /: I will have to.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:49 AM