New Challenge.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Wrong priority... My parents are setting up Dance, Piano and schoolwork as first priorities instead of God. This is bad. I can't blame them though, it's not exactly their fault. Here comes the extreme need to prove them wrong, to prove that God is right. Impossible is never a word since God is in our life, everything is possible. We can't just dismiss the near-zero possibility, like how we usually do for Mathematics, that is always present in life. When people of great influence on you tells you that it is impossible, would you get knocked down to be buried in the core of the earth, never to come up to the surface again? This is where my stubbornness comes in to play its part. Actually, I'm quite happy to a certain extent that I am stubborn. Else what will keep me attached to God in this family where no one rely on God and his works? Okay, new challenge posed. I need to plan, for everything to exist. By everything, I don't mean just God, dance, piano, school, church stuff and yog. but also, erms other stuff, yeah. Well, here's when Microsoft Excel comes into handy. I do not know how exactly to use it but I'll learn as I go along.
I think it's also time to realise that this "fight" is not ending anytime soon. O levels wasn't enough. Wait, if Christ's death on the cross wasn't enough to prove to them God's power and abilities, why would a mere O levels be enough? Okay, it makes sense now. There's still promos, A levels and so on. I'm not going to give up.
To do these, I'm going to need to be more independent. This would probably mean more filtering of things that I would choose to tell my parents (random thought: I love my brother).
I have so much to tell. About everything.. usually, the setting is not right to tell. Nope, I'm not breaking apart or whatsoever, just doing my usual pondering over the happenings in life. Zhi Xin will not cease to exist. By that, I meant that this cheerful self is not planning on a long vacation to the ends of the world, it is staying(: Bernadette, Stacy and Hawa.. You guys are awfully awesome. Oh and thanks, David. For hm, everything(:
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:56 PM