Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Lepak an Hour ♥
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Night study was awesome tonight(: Spent the hour after break to chit chat and to catch up with Bernie, Hawa and Stacy. It is seriously too good to be true. Although, I did only 5 questions of Maclaurin's Series, I would still conclude that tonight's night study has been fruitful and fulfilling :D 

Got to know more about Stacy, got to know that even here in CJC, I'll be able to find similar and better friends who would be my listening ears. Laughed a lot tonight, I am really really happy and at ease(: It's God's blessing that I'm able to live till this day to help inspire juniors to work hard, to be an example for God, to be the first generation believers. Every single thing is a blessing, regardless of it being disguised or not. Contentedness leads to happiness. Oh, I missed out something.. to bring joy to the people around me. Add a little spark of laughter with my clumsiness or silliness. I don't mind being laughed at for these, I think I'll end up having a good laugh at myself too :D Isn't that awesome? (:

I hope I don't have problem sleeping tonight cause I have quite a huge bit of input of "information" tonight. I'm going to contain it for as long as I can, haha. I'm so sleepy, I doubt I will have any problem sleeping later. So much laughter, so much happy thoughts, so much information. Tomorrow will be better, the future awaits :D

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:51 AM