Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Jumping into Rivers.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Okay, I was planning to sleep at 1am latest tonight. As soon as I finish downloading the songs for Teacher's Day performance, I'm going to sleep YAY! Breaking my record for so long... haven't been getting enough rest lately): Dance hasn't been very great, maybe because of my ego ( I really need to kill this ). Every part plays an important role in each show, quotes Ryan. True enough, the lead dancers won't be lead dancers without us non-lead dancers. Oh wells, there's nothing I can do. Lucky it's a happy dance, keeps my mind off things, natural smile(: 

Night study has been sleepy tonight, kept dozing off. The comprehension passage is super difficult and boring. Plus it hasn't got anything to do with Singapore, so yeah, my weakness is revealed. I can't do anything without comparing to Singapore. I will fail. Probably because I have got quite a strong foundation in certain areas of Singapore from the numerous drilling of Chinese composition in Secondary schools. The details and info are drilled into my mind. I love essays on youths. ahah, random :P 

Full dress rehearsals starting earlier tomorrow, sigh. Clean-up sessions has never been fun but oh wells, we still have to clean up. Biology SPA today was erms, I don't know how to describe it. Nothing much I guess, since it's over, there's also nothing else we can do. Okay it's way past my intended turn in time. 

Waffles and Milo tomorrow(:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:18 AM