Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, August 25, 2010
It's been super long since I last had this kind of heart to heart talk with people and to include God in the conversation. A blessing it has been, that I was able to share how God empowered my life and to help reaffirm someone of their need for God to empower his/her life. Yeah, I'm super duper mega tired now. Before we had God included in our conversation, when everything was just "I think this... You should...", and someone of greater authority came to stop me in what I'm doing. 

All I was thinking of was: Crap, this is rubbish. Why are YOU interfering with my life?! What do YOU know about my life?! 

Then later on, all I thought about was: I know I am sleepy, I know I am grouchy now. Still, I'm extremely happy to know that I've assisted in securing something in someone's life. Even after surrendering, adrenaline was pumping through my blood as I brushed my teeth. It was not the usual Flight or Fight kind of adrenaline rush. It was excitement and happiness. Now, it feels like it's gone though. haha.

I love it when my friends are around, especially those whom God placed specially around you. They are the ones I turn to when I couldn't think straight, they are the ones whom I call when I panic, they are the ones whom I look for when every single thing isn't going right in my life. I see no wrong, no problem, in offering the people, who offered me the same thing, help. They don't know what I've gone through, but my friends do. They start saying that I'm setting myself up against them, but no, I've been trying to reach to them but they reject me. Selfishness, isn't that a innate part of being human? However, I refuse to be selfish with my sleeping hours when there's someone in need of some help that I am able to offer.

Having advanced to this stage, I think it's about time I think of God first thing when I need help, then turn to his blessings- my friends (if possible, I do not know what the future holds for me this time round). Okay, before my person of higher authority comes back up and start hollering at me again(for the erms, 5th time?) I shall go "sleep".

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:33 AM