Different pages of a Chapter.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Not long ago, I kind of realised the need to care for and to love a family member. But somehow I can't seem to get through and succeed in doing so. Is there really a need to put that much emphasis on what others say? Perhaps it's just the gene. What is it like to be the youngest? That, I think I don't know more than a quarter. I used to be able to comfort, what happened to that ability? Did I lose it over the months? or is it that I've all along been overestimating my abilities. I have completely no idea. Maybe this time round, he's got to go through the same thing as me. Family is important. He's sad and still being treated like he's some tough iron that doesn't need to be comforted. I can't get through and I'm angry that I can't. There is nothing I can do though, but to pray.
Daniel once told me: Step 1 to knowing a guy, don't press him for it, wait for him to tell you. He never elaborated on it again.
Emily... She mentioned recently: From My Best Friend's Wedding, When you love someone, tell him, because if the moment passes you by, it's never coming back.
Shakespears says: Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
To tell someone you like him, isn't it like sending out a letter and not knowing whether it'll come back. Whatever it is, some people would ask you to go for it, others will tell you to let go. To follow your mind or to follow your heart? Would walking into walls be fun? Well you could try when you're out of your mind and see. Standing at the end of a junction, to walk left or to walk right. To take the leap of faith? or to abort mission?
And there's the other kind too. In this case, we love Him, because he first loved us -1 John 4:19- The perfect kind of love. But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. -Romans 5:8-
Closedfortheday.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:38 AM