Bid Goodbye.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
YOG CLOSING CEREMONY IS TOMORROW! ( I mean like, later.. since it's already 12am of 26th August 2010 already ) 7.30pm! I'm a little excited about it(: nah, not scared at all for this :P
I'm going to miss everyone I've met at YOG ): Well, all good things have to come to an end, so I shall do my best to make it an awesomely good end :D haha! I hope we still keep in touch after today, meet up or whatsoever to catch up and laugh over any stupid things we did during training each time.
I'm missing Biology CA tomorrow *Cheers*. haha, didn't study at all. Promos promos promos ah. Nope, not getting stressed out yet, opps. Need to study though, I just keep pushing it back. haiyoo.
Teachers' Day yesterday! It was okay I guess? Performance was hyped, I think we're all contented with our performance. Haha the guys ah, so pretty! :P Although I didn't get to celebrate it with the class, I'm okay with it I guess. THANK YOU DAVID FOR THE BREAKFAST :D haha! When everyone was preparing for the performance, I was eating my breakfast :P Okay la, but being nice, I shared a little of it. It's gooooood :D
Like yesterday, person of higher authority is hollering at me to sleep again. Brother's acting adult again. crap. Short post today, irritated now. bye.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:58 AM