Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Sister-In-Christ, in my own family.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
I do realise that it is 3am in the morning right now. I really want to thank God for this time of fruitful fellowship and sharing that I had with my aunt. I never thought that sharing of God's Words and testimonies can be held within the four walls of my own house, even with all these idols sitting around in the living room downstairs. Indeed, God works miracles. 

My aunt and my cousins has been staying over at my house since Thursday and visiting places like the Flower Expedition at Suntec and the Night Safari haven't been as fruitful and as touching as this short session of sharing. My aunt mentioned to me just now that she suggested to my mother to pray about her fears of me going for services, she fears that I fall into the wrong company, which would be natural for a parent. My aunt even encouraged my mother to allow me to go to church more often(: According to my aunt, my mother told her that she kind of noticed God's work in my life through my results and all ( I think she was referring to my O levels' results ), which caught me a little off guard. I'm happy though, extremely happy and pleased that she noticed. I didn't hear much about my dad though but I supposed it is more or less the same just that there's more emphasis made on my studies and health. 

People do ask, how do I persevere in Christ despite being one of the least authoritative member of the family and the only firm believer of Christ in the family. It isn't easy, not at all. Prayer helps a lot, reading helps a lot, talking helps a lot. For a believer in a non-believer environment/ family, I am considered very blessed to have sisters and brothers in Christ who helps me in my walk with God. Like I've mentioned during Bible Conference '10, Fidelia and Timothy helped me a lot. Without my handphone and my laptop and not being able to attend church, it would be expected of me that I would distance myself from God and his Words. No, I refused to. Thanks to the fear that O levels gave me and the strength that my friends gave me. This year, I am very happy to have Lydia helping me in my walk with God. As well as Dn Kenny, who has been there ever since I returned to church in 2008. I thank God for him too, he's been a great encouragement in my life too, helping me to press on in this world filled with accusations and people who revile you for your God.

Now, I need rest. Tomorrow, I don't know what I can do. When I was showering just now, a thought happened to flash across my mind. My parents mentioned a few days ago that I'm to skip the service later today to have breakfast with my aunt and my cousins, so I just thought maybe in the afternoon, I could get them to join in the Chinese service. For the benefit of my mother and my father(: Then I realised that I am the least bit familiar with the gospel in Chinese. Later on I thought of getting Wei Ming and the others to help me out, etc. Just when I thought maybe that plan could work and for the very first time I could bring my parents to church to get to know God, my aunt told me they were leaving at like 12 plus noon. It was kind of disheartening but without that kick-start we wouldn't have chatted for so long about our testimonies and what we have witnessed all these while. Really, thank God.

It's very late already, I doubt I can stay awake if I go for English service, I don't even think my parents will allow me to tire myself out that way. Maybe, I'd just pay the Chinese congregation a visit and participate in their service for once? See how bah, if my parents allow me to go for English service, I'd go(: Taking notes would keep me awake(: Goodnight world.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:00 AM