Exams. Are. Officially. Over. Woo.
Friday, July 2, 2010
It's like only 8:31pm right now and I feel tired as though it's 6am now. I think I won't study the night before my papers ever again, I mean it. I'm going to be good and start making sure I study consistently and also still make time for God ( if my parents still allow me, after my results come out ). Chemistry LAST paper today! Screwed my paper up AS USUAL. I am so going to get it not just from my parents, Mrs Kong, Mr San, Mdm Phang.. actually I feel kind of disappointed in myself... Guilt? okay, back to why I wanted to make that decision. Was "studying" for Chemistry last night until 2:30am, it felt okay apart from feeling slightly hungry. Did my QT and went to sleep. Woke. Up. Late. D: Luckily, the lateness in waking up didn't make me late for my paper. Ugh, the bad thing comes in here. Late nights isn't about the tiredness you feel at night, it's the feeling you get when you try to drag yourself out of bed when you haven't got the least bit of sufficient rest. BAD FEELING D: well yeah, I still managed to get to school. Guess what, I had a can of red bull for breakfast, on an empty stomach. I don't know what I was thinking then, must have been insane.
Survived the paper, lots of things I don't know how to do and as usual my time management and planning fails me. I wrote nothing for my Section C Qn 2. That means 15/30 out of 100 marks gone without any intention of coming back at all. Right after the collection of the paper, I suddenly remembered the song by U-Kiss: Bingeul Bingeul. At the front part of the the song, there's this part where they went: U, u, u, u, u~ Kiss. or something like that. So I started telling the others, like when I get my results slips, I know I can just start singing that part. I have to accept the cold hard fact now, cause yes, it's really the truth and I know it. Sheesh, I really know how to find trouble for myself.
After papers, went Toa payoh for lunch before movies at Eng Wah over there. Was planning to watch Eclipse but somehow we ended up watching Knight and Day. Not bad I must say(: Epic and funny :P Only Jack, Stacy, Hawa and I watched. The rest pangseh. Daniel and WeiQin wanted to get some things from the guitar shop in City Hall, Boey was meeting someone, Kenneth wanted to sleep, Melvin.. I don't know why. I should apologise to Daniel for making him feel so stressed up): shouldn't have dragged them from what they have planned. Cause like if Daniel watches the movie with Wei Qin, then they'll be on a very tight schedule and might not be able to rush for more important stuff after getting their things at the guitar shop. Then I saw Daniel praying like beside Boey, unnoticed, which kind of struck me. How often do I do that? I mean like only when I'm alone, I guess. Only then will I put God in first place and ask Him to guide me. Only in mega desperate situations and I am alone do I turn to him in prayer for help in making decisions. Weak. I need to care less about what others think and let God shape me and direct my life instead of making a mess of my life.
Yeah, after the movie, came home watched TV. I didn't practice my piano as I promised my mom I would. There's piano lessons tomorrow/: sian, I haven't even done my theory homework yet. Kept dozing off on my bed just now, extremely tired. Must be the effects of red bull wearing off. Was talking to Lydia and WeiMing on msn about Monday then suddenly silence.. so I just went to lie on my bed. Dozed off, then I left them talking online with TingJun, all wondering where I disappeared to. By the time I woke up, they had already dispersed. Haha, and yes they smsed me asking if I fell asleep. Seems like it's becoming a habit xP Hahs. Going to have dinner now, pizza yay.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:02 PM