Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Class Bonding Time.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Have been voluntarily exercising with some others in 1T26 of late(: Running after school, playing basketball and having fun. Today after basketball in school with Daniel, Frank, Bernadette, Clement, Valerie, Amanda, Boey and Feroz, I came home and skipped 400 times. Whao. Haha, never knew I could do that much. Did a quite a bit of my Trigonometry tutorials(: Ugh, my grades. 2U's, 3E's, 1B. I failed Biology ( should be la. ) and Maths. E's for General Paper, Chemistry, Geography. B for Chinese. I'm so going to get it from my parents when they get the wind of all these. Oh wells, I'll take it as it comes. Parents-Teacher-Meeting next Saturday. Luckily I get to escape to YOG training right after PTM xP

First YOG training this Saturday! Woo! I'm kind of excited(: And then sleepover with Lydia at night. Life seems good :P Maybe supper with Ting Jun? haha, better go sleep already. I'm mega tired from all that exercising. I really need to study hard, consult teachers, stop sleeping in tutorials and lectures and start scoring A's. Yay, we've got inter-class Captains' Ball tomorrow for P.E. :D Nights the not so early night.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:37 AM