Suspensory Ligament Slackens.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
The weather's awesome today. It's been refreshingly cool the whole entire day(: Slacked even more today, did only the cell membrane part of a chapter: Cellular functions. Still have loads to go D: Sheeeesshhh, I'm behind schedule now. My younger brother's back! :D YAYY! I missed him so much! :P For that I've slacked enough from 7pm till now. Yes, it's two in the morning now.
Can't exactly do anything now. Shall go sleep soon and rush my schedule for tomorrow. Chemistry and Biology, heavy much/:
Had Popeye's at Terminal 3 with my brother just now and I think my cough has gotten worse because of the food. My cough has been with me for at least a month already, why isn't it going away! )): I'm like coughing out my lungs, coughing between short breaths. Weeks before, I was even rolling on my bed coughing non-stop. I wished it'd go away, I promise to drink lots of water this "holiday".
Countdown: TWO days to warfare :P
FOUR days to camp :D
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:49 AM