Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Sho Hawt.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Today has been a very busy and fun day(: Busy because I was as usual- very last minute. Rushed out Bernie's present ( She praised me for my creativity :D Yay! haha ) and showered before rushing down to Hougang. Luckily, I didn't get lost :D I was early for the first time! Woohoo! Reached Hougang Mall at about 5pm, Emily said she wanted to meet up so I walked around in the mall while waiting for her to reach Hougang Mall. We met at about 6pm or slightly earlier I think. Looked around for things to buy for Bernie cause Emily didn't get anything. She ended up buying a pretty bunch of flowers for Bernie, so sweet(: The florist, is obviously not an experienced one, we had to request things one by one: Eg, The wet cotton base with aluminum foil she left out, the base of the bunch of flowers were not evenly cut, ETC. Well, I'm not exactly experienced too, so shan't say too much about others. Met Wei Qin, Stacy and Jack at the entrance of the MRT then Hawa, at the bus interchange. Bus-ed down to Bernie's house and that's where camwhoring started :P It was fun fun fun and MADNESS :P haha, Stacy and Hawa left earlier than I did, a lot earlier. Okay, I think updates are till here. Check the photos out if you want the details xP

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:02 AM