Panda's Rest Day.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
I stayed up till 3AM this morning watching 海派甜心, which I never I got to finish last year, on Youtube. Finally finished it(: Just when I was about to turn in for the "night", my mom came up. Gave me an earful and woke half of the remaining family up. Boey says I'm noob): But yeah, I'm stupid enough to leave my room lights on. She saw that my lights were still on so she came in to check things out. Kept questioning me on what I did, didn't want to tell her anything so I insisted : 没有做什么啦!Kept repeating that line and turned off my light to chase her out of my room. Then I woke up late for service today. I must have sleep-talked cause I can't recall asking to be woken up later instead of 8.30. Uh rushed to my parents room and my mom scolded and nagged and probed excessively again. Irritated. Drank my breakfast and got a milder version from my dad. FINALLY, the time which the service starts at was the time I left home. It's forever like that, they drag as much as possible. Luckily, my brother's overseas now, else I'll be way later.
I'm making the effort to rush when they call for meals and have been improving ever since they raised the issue. Are they making the effort to rush for me? yeah yeah, they always say your stuff is least priority cause why? You're the kid. The kid is always wrong and the adults forever right.
Screaming madness just now... Mom was hollering for me to surrender my handphone. I refused. ( the internet's under their control since they unplugged the router and the modem. ) Shouted and yelled at me. I dislike it most when my parents intercede with my privacy and take away my stuff with accusation. If I really did something wrong, I'd just argue for a bit before letting them have their way. Like in Sec 4.
I had a sad life but after tonight, which is Monday, which is when my mugging starts, I'm going to have a happy life. I'm going to make sure I have my happy life. Life's good when there's hope. Hope, I love you.
Too tired to mention about any other thing. LTC's tomorrow, although I don't have a part in it, I know the leaders are going to have fun(: Looking forward to Friday and Monday. PAINTBALL then time off from almost every single thing that I do not want.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:59 PM