Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Paintball (:
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Updates for yesterday. I was too tired after finishing my theory homework so I didn't post anything. 
I got lost, again. Remembered the bus wrongly so I took 176 instead of 178 ( which was supposed to head towards boon lay interchange ). Went all the way to west coast ulu area before realising something wasn't right. Only after consulting the bus driver then I tried to find my way back. He asked me to take bus 30 on the opposite side to get to boon lay interchange. I wanted to flag a taxi but none was in sight before I boarded the bus. It took forever to get to the interchange. Walked over to Jurong Point and finally cabbed down to Singapore Discovery Centre, it was very very late. Got there and met up with Daniel, he told me that there was lightning and thunder alert so they are still waiting. Met up with the rest at the canteen before heading off for the briefing. Luckily, the lightning and thunder alert were off the third time (since I was there) they checked. YAY PAINTBALL :D haha! Everyone was having fun in the game, though some got bruises here and there. Daniel and David's the worse hit. 

Lunched at Burger King's at JP before deciding to visit Daniel's home :P Frank went off to some library, Bernie's friends took off not long after, David went somewhere and Boey went for IT Fair. The rest of us took a loooong MRT ride there, everyone just slept on the way. Some leaning way off to their right or left xP Like? Hawa :D Daniel's got great looking dogs! <3s hehheh! I love Pebble's fur, golden coat(: Casper is just hyper-active. Went to Koi Cafe to get milk tea before going over to Daniel's house. Somehow we ended up leaving Clement in the living room playing Wii and we were upstairs in Daniel's room chatting. Haha.. I think Clement was enjoying his time playing that game. Left at like 6 plus, took the MRT back alone, the long way back home. Clement took the opposite way, Bernie took circle line and Hawa took a bus.

There wasn't a place to sit on the MRT so I had to stand and couldn't sleep. Later on, I slept on the bus home(: Slacked around watching the TV before eating the sushi my mom bought home. Lazed around on the bed before deciding to finish up my theory homework. Slept at 1 plus D: Extremely tired. Woke up to have lessons in the morning today. And dance ended not long ago and here I am posting this up. I'm going to do maths later. My plan's down the drain. Biology took far too much time. I skipped Chemistry/: No work day tomorrow): And I'm going swimming later, looks like next week's still going to be a study week in KL. I'm a bad planner...

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:16 PM