Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Church Camp II
Monday, June 14, 2010
Yay! I have been waiting for tomorrow for so long! Woohoo! Finally finished packing, still have to get a few snacks / chocolates for the sheep & shepherd game. Last year was bad): I gave Martin so many Famous Amos and Gummy Bears and wrote to him. He didn't reply a single one of them. I was a really sad shepherd. Well, hopefully this year won't be that bad. Looking forward to fellowship with the rest... CAPTAIN'S BALL :D :D Oh Jocelyn can't go camp this time))): Actually there's quite a number who isn't going this year.. Dominic & Dominic, Isabel, Joy, etc. I'm sad cause most of the people I choose to be close with isn't going. Sigh, it's going to be okay. Bunkmate's Michelle, she's nice but quite quiet. Like the opposite of me... I'm definitely not quiet, and yes I sleep very late very often. She sleeps very early according to Jocelyn, who was her bunkmate last year. Maybe I'll crash at Fidelia's or Aaron's or Timothy's or hang out at the lobby for the cool music(: Going for nearly a week, don't miss me(:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:09 AM