Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Bridging over to Farrer Road.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Today, I was supposed to have Chemistry Bridging Course for Chemical Bonding but I heard from Wei Qin who heard from his friend that those who didn't do the worksheet would be kicked out from the class. Since Stacy and I decided to wait for Hawa, we became late. Late + Work not done = Very bad. As we walked to the TDC, we discussed about whether we wanted to risk being kicked out. At the stairs, we decided to skip it and go off to Island Creamery for ice-cream instead :P Wanted to call Feroz along but realised he was away for Pre-U Seminar. 

It was kind of crazy, skipping lessons for ice-cream. Sounds like an idea from a children born in our year ( since skipping school for computer games has become an trend for the children nowadays ) :P So it was just the three of us going to island creamery to dabao ice-cream over to Mcdonald's. Oh and the best part is that we're all having cough but eating ice-cream. Stacy's the best, throat ulcer still eat apple pie with ice-cream. I shared a tub of Nutella-flavoured ice-cream and medium-sized fries with Hawa. After that, we went to drop by St. Margaret's(: They were having dance practice today, chit-chat with Gui Min about how life is, how the juniors are, etc. A pity Cherry wasn't there, but I'm planning to visit again on their next practice(: she'd be back by then :D

After visiting, we cab-ed to my house, hang-out and chill. Webcam with Boey ( who's laoya webcam wouldn't show his face for unknown reasons ) before they left for home. Well, everything was fun but everyone was very tired already. So yup, here's the story of today. I'm still suffering from violent coughing fits. My brother's leaving for China tomorrow dawn, think I'll be sending him off and having Popeye's :D hehheh! Then Maths lecture tomorrow, got to finish my revision worksheet/: I'm extremely pleased with myself for completing my Chinese homework(: yay! Okay, I feel super tired now so I'm going to slack on the bed for a while before turning to my revision worksheet.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 8:34 PM