Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Blading at ECP
Thursday, June 24, 2010
I'm extremely exhausted right now, my mind's about to shut down as I tag photos and type this. Must be the many late nights and early wakings. Woke up at 8 plus to prepare for outing with Marion and gang :D Gave WeiMing a wake up call at 9 :P haha, I was expecting a funny, I-just-awoken voice. But nah, wasn't that at all. Somehow, I was running late. Was supposed to meet Marisa at 10am outside school but ended up reaching there at like around 10.20am. Marisa's the best, she woke up extremely late. Organiser some more. hehheh! Well, okay the usual, late then wait here wait there before finally arriving at ECP. Had our meal at Mcdonalds' before heading off to the bike shop at like 12.30 plus. Marion can't cycle, I tried the double bike with her, CMI. Change of plans, we're going for roller blades instead :P Three out of Five didn't know how to roller blade.. Marisa and I tried to teach them how to blade, Joanne got it now(: Marion and Kasturi I'm not sure :P

Told Marion and Kasturi I wouldn't want to tell Joanne some stuff but still told her in the end xP Decided to go back to school for a while just now. Thought they were still training since Cherry told me the training has been pushed back from 8 to 12pm. Ran around the school looking for them.. then Cherry replied my message: Oh Ms Foong is sick today so training is canceled. Sweaty and smelly, I went to the bus-stop again. Saw Mrs Yip and Ms Hoe on the way. I think Mrs Yip is really really nice(: haha. Oh wells.

Yeah and now I realised, my arms and my face is tomato red -.- Sunburnt. At least it's not lobster red like how Clement was during orientation :D haha, okay going off for dinner.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:39 PM