Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Attempt to Study Day 1.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Today has been okay. Managed to complete Chapter 1 of Biology: Biological Molecules. Early noon, Singtel people came to install the Mio TV that my dad signed up for recently. Took forever to resolve their internal miscommunication, cost me my lunch with dad): He had to rush off for a meeting I think and the Singtel men took their time in fixing together the reception box. I was so super hungry): Yes, a hungry girl is an angry girl, sometimes. So I just stopped revising Biology cause nothing went into my head and started watching the TV. Mom took her time to clean up the mess ( or something else ). I don't know how she does it but she didn't have her breakfast while I did. HUNGRY D: Finally we went to eat after like 2 hours from the time my parents told me to get ready for lunch.

So yes, I spent my afternoon attempting to study. 

Went out for dinner and came back shocked to see that a lizard pooped on my Biology file): What utter disrespect! Disgusted, I still cleaned it off. Yup so now I'm here posting this blog post. Oh great accomplishment today, I learnt how to capture a screen shot on my net book(: Yay! hehheh, cause I came across something on Facebook. This:


Haha, someone once told me this and I started attempting to scare that person through the phone. Awesome time :P I don't know how my scaring worked but it sounded like it worked. Okay so once again my great achievement of the day: GOOGLE-ING TO LEARN HOW TO CAPTURE A SCREEN SHOT(:

Okay, I'm going to start and finish Enzymes by tonight(: Tomorrow is for rushing out the rest of the major chapters of Biology. Wednesday and Thursday for all the chapters of Chemistry. Friday and Saturday for Paintball(: and Mathematics. Sunday for packing up :D Monday to Saturday for Church Camp / Bible Conference! WOOO! Eh, there is so many people missing from Church Camp this year): Sigh.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:56 PM