Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Zombified.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
I AM EXTREMELY TIRED RIGHT NOW): Yeah, since I'm tired why am I still online posting this nonsensical post. My mind isn't functioning anymore, like what David has described earlier to me: My brain is asphyxiated by the great content of Geological terms and information. I feel like a living dead right now): Okay, since I'm already at that miserable state, off to listening to emo songs right now.

Let's get back to why I'm here at this time when I'm supposed to be hugging my panda in dreamland. I'm waiting for my dad's laptop, which is taking forever to even start up, so that I can use his Microsoft Word to do the stupid GPP. A word is a promise, I told Daniel I'd finish it up before he wakes up tomorrow and since I have totally no idea how early he is going to wake up, I have to complete by early dawn. Even Alex did his part for this one. Plus it's a group thing, I can't possibly be a freeloader-slacker. I'd be guilt-stricken apart from being flamed by the teachers for being irresponsible. And yes, I'm an appeal student and they shouldn't be getting this kind of unacceptable attitude.

Once again, I emphasise that I'm extremely tired.

I am disappointed in myself for covering only 2 chapters for midyears geog): If I fail, I have no one to blame but myself. True, true. I never learn any lessons from these mistakes, just keep making and making them throughout my whole entire education. I have to, have to wake up from this and stop torturing myself this way. I won't retort or anything if my parents decide to take away my handphone and my netbook again. I know it's for my own good, and even if I don't get to go out. I think I'll survive. Afterall, it's just going to be a repeat of what Sec 4 life was about. Snail mail, telephone calls ( but I highly doubt anyone would talk to me now, we're all just so distanced for some unknown reasons. ), late night studying on friday at home, etc.

I'm all out of arms, just an empty gun.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:32 AM