Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Unfruitful Night.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Didn't do much today): Did a functions' question and nothing else. Spent the start of the day in school ( of course ) and the later part of the day with dance, dance mates, the piano, my laptop, etc. Dance was awesome. I simply love Fredy's warm-up session, forever interesting and fun! New choreography again today(: Two of them! One with the guys and one by the girls, ourselves only. His choreography is terrific! It was really enjoying to do although I kept forgetting steps while we were dancing, klutzy me :P Had dinner at Toa Payoh with Jerome, Jeremiah, Yee Yin, Stacie and Ian after dance, before we bus-ed home together on 966.

Checked Facebook and my blog when I got home as I waited for the water to heat up before bathing. Went to practice my pieces and scales on the piano after that. I'm having piano lessons tomorrow morning, didn't practice for a week already): I mentioned in the previous post that Gabriel is having his birthday party tomorrow, I'm not going anymore. Last minute decision to attend YF and Daniel's vigil service tomorrow instead.

Biology CA on Monday ): on almost everything that we've learnt. I haven't started revising, wait, I haven't even flipped through any of my notes the second time since the respective lectures. Mid-years are coming too. Geography needs immediate attention right after I'm done with Biology CA. Homework, homework and homework. I shall finish functions by tomorrow. Oh and I have to do my theory homework before piano lesson starts tomorrow D: I've loads to do for Chemistry too): Need to plan asap. Although I never follow timetables, I shall plan to give myself a bit of assurance that I'll at least accomplish something. Like Mr Yeow says: "When you don't plan to achieve, you plan to fail." or something like that.

Okay, I'm super tired now. It's past 12. I better turn in. Goodnight world.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:15 AM