Set the mark, blaze the trail.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
CJC Olympic Relay today((: It was tiring at first but later on awesome! After running, we would usually get the symptoms of an overworked body of course and nobody would like that. However, I do love the feeling running gives after the body has cooled down- the worked out feeling or the relaxed and at ease feel. That must have been the endorphins' job(: Didn't expect to win anything cause we've settled for it to be a fun run right from the start and so we didn't win anything. We've got the goodie bags though :D Expired magazines: March Issues, Pens, Notebooks, Recyclable bag from City Square Mall, Solar-powered light. One fact I got from the Shape Magazine: Active sporting women require at least 10 hours of sleep and sleeping less than 5 hours a day increases risk of dying from heart diseases. Oh wow, time to get a sleep consultant.
Got scolded again today D: I was writing on Feroz's hand with my permanent black marker when she asked us to do some mini (or rather, micro) exercises. Too engrossed in writing and didn't notice her walking up the stairs, her eyes set on me. BAM, she scolded me. Ouch, mega embarrassment. I think I'll become an emo panda by the end of the week.
Training was canceled today, don't know why. Saw quite a number of dancers running for the relay though(((: Milo Van visited CJC too! Hawa says I'm a water barrel or something near to that. Shiqi says I'm camel. The fact is that I'm Zhi Xin :D 1.8km run. For once, I only stopped for two short segments while running long distance. I'm proud of myself :D Adding on to that, I've had insufficient rest. Giddiness and throbbing of the head occurred right after I finished my run. Staggered over to the grandstand and managed to overcome the big steps to where Hawa and Jack was. Regained my steadiness for a bit and went over to grab Revive(: Sat and chill (warmed because the ground was so hot) seated at the sides of the finishing route with Hawa. Kenneth approached the finishing line and HURRAY(: Oh, back to why I was water barrel and camel at the same time. I've had a can of Revive to myself then 7 cups of Milo from the van :D Awesome.
Whoopee, Pizza's here. I think I'll start on whatever I need to start at 8.30pm. 15 minutes for dinner! Sleeping time aimed at 11pm.. approximately 8 hours of sleep. There's a demand to do better than that. Oh and Gabriel's having his birthday party this Saturday. I wonder if I should ask to go? Okay, I'm hungry. Off to get food! (: Bye Internet/ Cyberworld. (:
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 8:14 PM