No Pain, No Gain.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
My teeth is hurting very badly now as I struggle to complete my notes for Geography. It just have to start hurting now): After the mega huge adjustment the dentist made to my braces. Changed the wires for both upper and lower jaw so my whole mouth is aching now. Biting my teeth together helps loads, but as soon as I release the grip, the pain is just as bad.
GPP is yet another load on my shoulder, even though Daniel did 60% , there is still much to do! I'm still at Chapter 2 for Geography/: Sheeeshh. GP IS WAY OFF MY MIND. At least until Geography is over tomorrow. ): I want to do well for Mid years! MUST DO WELL >< no failing please, can't afford to. /:
Mad World, Crazy World. Emo panda.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:15 PM