Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Night Study Loves.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Sheesh, as I thought of what I want to post for today, I remembered that I've not done anything for PW on my part ): And there's PW period tomorrow. So much to do, yet so little time; So many people to appreciate but time runs out all the time when we start to realise that we need to appreciate them. Daniel Tan, you'll be missed but we'll still meet you someday!

I'm lagging too much behind: Biology haven't started. Chemistry nowhere near the starting point. Maths is somewhere there but not there too. Geography owns, nothing done to the notes yet. I think I've not even read through them before D: Chinese ah, like that luh. Went for Night Study just now, super fun(: Managed to get Alex, Feroz and Wei Qin to join Hawa and I(: Cause Bernadette's still ill and Stacy can't stay cause it's too late. I think we're going to do it again on Monday(: Not tomorrow, cause I don't want to stay in school to study after dance. Milo, cakes and beehoon. Not bad la(: Alex is super efficient in his homework! He finished Maths FA, MI and was about to finish Recurrence! He's the pro! I did two questions of Functions within 3+ hours. D: Sian.

Uhhh so sleepy D: Still have to help my younger brother do his stupid art exam preparatory work. Not in a good mood now. sleepy!!!! >< My younger brother always does LAST MINUTE WORK and always require others' help and assistance. Yes, that's the worse part of it. AIYO I DAMN TIRED. Going to help him to colour two more of his drawings then BYEBYE I'm going to sleep D< IT'S GOING TO BE ONE SOON )))))))< MEGA UPSET.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:41 AM