Last Christmas.
Monday, May 10, 2010
I haven't updated for a long time. My last post was about rushing out my first PI Draft but now PI is finally over(: Next up: GPP, due in two weeks time I think. Extreme lack of sleep in the past week, David slept just as little as I did. He unintentionally ( I think ) kept me company :D Mid-years are coming in about two weeks time. Time flies. Blaze is over in the wink of an eye. Junior College is shorter than Secondary School ): So much outing and together time plans yet so little time.
I'm so happy for Stacy :D Bernadette and I are about to embark on a new journey of searching :P Though I'm not sure if I'm really going to put down whoever I have in my mind. I'm not getting any responses, nothing at all. That's makes me sad ): Oh I don't know what's Hawa's plans though.
Today has been a very long day. School was extended until 6pm because of extra Maths tutorial and GP tutorial ( for CA ). Mr Shi is very nice, he gave us timeout to go and grab something from the canteen to munch on in class. I got peanut butter waffle and finished it in the canteen while waiting for the rest but I had my cornflakes to munch on in class (: woohoo! Chinese lecture on Oral skills was pure awesome, blackout occurred a zillion times in LT4, the darkness was perfect for sleeping(: So I just slept and woke up at intervals when the electricity came back on. It didn't stay for long though ^^ Because of the existing technical problem in our usual LT, Maths lecture was held in LT 5 today. Love the air-con there((:
Although there's something to rejoice about, there's also something to be sad about. Got pinpointed and named by Mr Ho today in Maths Lecture. In a way, scolded D: I'm sad. Bernadette and Hawa was pinpointed later along with me. Haiyo, we're three unlucky T26 people. I think Mr Shi was sad too, cause this showed that his class wasn't "paying attention". Guilt-stricken /:
Oh then before our normal lesson for GP today, Clement gave me this sour sweet. Feroz insisted that I eat it before going back to my seat. It' was very very SOUR >< Made my jaw hurt, like muscle cramp at the mouth ): After the extreme sour taste, it tasted like the fizzy cola sweet.
Okay, I think the update's more or less there. There are more unhappy events but I think they're not worth remembering so I shan't remember them here(:
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:06 PM