Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

I could use a wish right now.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Tomorrow's a study day! No school, yay! (: Geography and GP Midyears are this Thursday and Wednesday respectively. My Geography's getting nowhere. 
I could use a wish right now. I wrote a letter which wasn't delivered in the end. Now I read through it, looked at the past letters, remembered the nicknames. Tell me it's not over. I'm dying to talk to you now but no, I'm hesitating to call you or even to leave a message. What to do... it's gone now. I don't know where I've gone wrong. Waiting for your call.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:40 AM