Airplanes; where's my wishing star.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Geography is finally over, There was only one question on Volcano. The rest were on weathering, earthquakes and rocks. Good thing is that I wrote something for every part of every question. Bad thing is that I've been a bad girl-- smoking in the auditorium extension. After our paper, a bunch of us went to town to "celebrate" by having lunch at Far East Plaza. Daniel, Alex, Clement, Manisha, Hawa, Stacy and I reached there first(: Fooood :D hehheh. Was later joined by Kenneth and David(: Chit-chatted for a bit before helping Stacy in her quest to look for her dress. Extremely tired but still went on. My bag somehow got heavier and heavier as the walking time became longer. Alex went off, followed by Manisha, followed by David. Then we split up, the guys went Ion while Stacy went to try her dress. In the end, Stacy pangseh us cause her bus was here already, Hawa was "swaying" from her fever, I was just tired already. Called up the guys and told them we're heading home already. Luckily, I managed to find a seat on the bus, slept on the way home(:
Clement, Jack, Ju Hong, Boey, Frank, Bernadette and I are going out for LAN tomorrow(: haha, clement describes it as a class outing -.- when there's not even half the class there? o.o Oh and I might be bringing my brother along too. He'd want to game, I believe(: he'd be happy, I guess? It's going to be in the morning, 10:30am whoooshh.. I'm so going to sleep soon. For once in so long, I'm actually sleeping before 11 :D Woohoo. Today's been fun though(:
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:22 PM