Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Don't Let Me Down
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Today's been rushed as usual. I've slacked since 10.30 D: wasted lots of time): going to do my homework now, PW's PI Draft is due tomorrow/: Going to rush that and study for 听写. Today was fun, we've learnt a new dance. Leona Lewis' song again(: Gabriel says this dance is fun, and yes it is fun. And super cool too. The pauses and drags makes everything very nice. 

Random: As I type this, my dad and my mom's scolding again. This time round, my younger brother. He was really like rude to the max. Guess he's tired already, thus pissed off easily. iPhone issues again.. I wonder when will he ever be contented. He's got a new phone already and still wants to bring the iPhone to school. Sigh. Humans never is contented eh?

Going to sign off soon before I get caught on the computer by my dad again D: Sheesh, tonight's been spoilted/: Can't let my dad sign my Geography Progress Chart and my CA now, I'll get a earful and not be able to go out on Friday): Guess I'll have to leave it to tomorrow morning? ohwait, better not. Later they say I purposely put to last minute so that they won't pay notice to the teacher's comments. I'll wait till a later time tonight.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:02 AM