Caged up with invisble Chains.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
I haven't updated for so long and so many things have happened within this span of time. Alfresco ended up awesome because everyone put in a foot/ hand/ hair/ thought/ etc(: We've earned a total of $103 I think, net profit of about $40. I'm am absolutely proud of Emily's and mine creation of Feroz-Khan-Joker :D heheh! Clean-up was alright, everyone helped(: Then mood spoiler, my parents didn't allow me to go have dinner with the rest at Al-Azhar. D: But I heard that they went to Beauty World's McDonalds' instead cause there wasn't any place for them there.
Danceworks! Kworku and Siren (Si-U) was fantastic! Really awesome! Especially Siren, why they so sexy ah! haha, Joce was just funny! ^^ Ate lunch with Tammy, Stacie, Yvonne and Bryan at the food junction upstairs cause the rest was still staying at the skate park. After lunch, met the seniors at the food junction and found out that the rest were at KFC. Went down to say hi(: Haha stole a sip of Jeremiah's drink there :P Stayed on before walking with them back to skate park. Hanged around for a while before deciding to go home ( scared that I'll be scolded by my parents ). Got Tammy to call me for the results though, so in a way, I heard it live(: Left for Malaysia after that.
Okay, that's all the major events so far. Project Work Group! Kenneth is head on about Alex being in my group. I'm just speechless. Well, apart from that, there's Daniel and Cindy in my group too(: haha, yay! Back to today then. I'm just super fed-up with my parents. They have been picking on me all these while D: saying that I'm staying back in school on purpose to chit-chat and do useless things with my friends and returning home late. And that once I'm home, I'm 100% on the computer. Change in attitude blah blah blah, anything a parent would say to keep you in the wrong and to keep you under their control. I'm SIXTEEN PLUS already! D': It should be time that you let go more and let me build up self-discipline and stop hurting me time after time with all those lousy accusations that you come up with all the time! Phew. Almost all out. I think there's going to be more to come.
Piano is once again another weigh. Instead of allowing me to plan myself, my parents are set on making me hate piano again D: Kept screaming at me to go practise it today): Not nice to be screamed at like you're a primary 4 - 6 kid to go practise on the piano. NOT NICE. Homework overload lately so I've been upstairs all these while rushing them out. I am not 100% surfing the net all the time! )))))))< I can say that I've been plugging it in for the music. I am proud to announce that I survived without Facebook and Msn the whole day today(: Unknowingly, I've abstained from something this Good Friday too :D Sigh, my mom's going to make me wake up tomorrow to practise on the piano again. Seriously, I think they are having some menopause issues, both of them. Stinky mood the whole day, the whole week. All they know is to scream at us. Biased eyes, magnifying the lousy results and pico-fying the good results. Parents, when do they ever change?
Off to sleep. Nights the not so early night.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:27 AM