Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

You make my heart skip beats.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Ah crap, I haven't done my QT for two mornings D: Bad. Why? I overslept by a lot for the past two days. Have been sleeping at weird sleeping hours that gave me insufficient sleep for the past few days. Averagely, bedtime since term 2's start has been at 1.30AM. Homework or not, dance or not, Facebook or not, I sleep at that time. Yeah, I've heard.. I'm becoming a more distinctive panda by the day -.- Sigh, not like I want it. For tonight, I'm not going to be bothered with my homework. Shall rush out chemistry first thing when I reach school tomorrow. Should have enough time before I rush down for assembly. Chinese can do during break time, I'll just sacrifice it for the very first time since my JC life started.

Results... have been quite disappointing? I got a S for Biology CA, an U for Chemistry project that would affect my CA results, sighh D: I'm actually quite scared, I don't want my privileges to be taken away again ): Secondary 4 was bad enough, although writing letters was nice and fun but it took up whole lot of time. Sigh, we'll see how.

Mr San was talking to the appeal and DSA students about managing time and performing well in both CCA and Academics. The usual, we'll have to hand up a copy of our progress report and daily schedule to our respective PE teachers. Dance was awesome once again(: haha, today's by Jessica. I think she's quite pissed off cause we were seriously making far too much noise during training. New steps taught, pretty cool ones :D Can't wait for Blaze :P

Alfresco this Friday, wonders how it's going to turn out, our 1T26 Haunted House :D hehheh! Yay! I managed to change the time of my piano lessons on Saturday so that I'll be able to go support Kworku at Skate Park. I'm nice I know xP HAHA! No la, just wanted to watch them dance and meet up with CJ dance people(: Hehheh! They'll be going off to ACJC Fun-O-Rama after that.. I think I'll most probably head home xP

It's only halfway through the week and I'm super tired already D: Need to recharge soon or I'll break down eventually /: Sleepy much. Goodnight.

Mirror image of him.
You spoke to me today and I just can't take my eyes off you after that.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:20 AM