Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Wishes upon a Star.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Which girl wouldn't wish they've had nice long toned legs? No one, would ever be out of their mind and wished they had mine. Dancers' legs are nice, all but mine. Sigh. It's not like I haven't got a brother at home who rubs salt into my wound in large amount, it has got to come from the guys in school too. Sian. Oh wells, it's not like I can help it or anything. This is just me. Heavy, guyish, muscular girl, me. I can never get out of this title that I dislike so much. It's like it's tattooed onto my forehead so that it's recognized by everyone. C'est La Vie. This is MY life..

Oh cross-country. The El Nino effect is seriously getting on my nerves, especially my sweat nerves. Weather was a killer when I was running along the main road yesterday. I want to thank Emily for pushing me at the start of the race and apologize for not being able to catch up with her. Next year, I'll make sure my stamina's up for it(: Didn't win anything and Shiqi got second in the level! WOOHOO! She's awesome! Although I didn't win anything, it was nice to be able to run with so many many people and sweat. haha :D Emily! I'm like super envious of her ( in the good way ). Pretty, sweet, toned nice legs, super duper cute lol. Brenda too! We were like agreeing that Emily has nice nice legs that we would both crave to have. It's far from possible to belong to me luh, so I know that itself is a joke for me. Emily was 18th in our level. I'm going to aim for a medal next year! :D

Many many CAs next week. Biology, Maths, Chinese. Geography CA is long over, bad bad D: Sigh, I wonder if I'll be able to make it to Church Camp this year. I know God will provide, in whatever way that I know not of.

School's still fun although I'm lacking lots of sleep. Have been dozing off a few times already.. in lectures and in tutorials. Sigh, need to repay my massive sleep debt soon. Body Works with schoolmates this Saturday. Maybe we could meet up earlier for breakfast(: We'll see(:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:19 PM