Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Time passes quickly when you're having fun.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Yay early dismissal today! It's kind of sad that I don't have training today but I'm happy too cause I get to rest after a whole entire week of not getting sufficient rest. Went to Balestier ( I'm not sure about the spelling.. ) to have lunch with Daniel, Alex, WeiQIN, Boing, Stacy and Daphne right after we're dismissed :D Haha, I forgot who was the one who said all the ah peks go there to eat one. Walked from school with WeiQin and Alex trying to memorise the Old testament. I pity them luh, makes no sense for canoeing people to memorise so much rubbish. haha, but they have been reciting so much that I know quite a lot too now :D Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus... 1,2 Samuel, 1,2 Kings, 1,2 Chronicles... Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentation... Habbakuk... Zechariah, Malachi. hehheh! 

We're going to the science centre tomorrow for the science exhibition(: BREAKFAST AT MACS :D haha.. I'm super happy lols. It's quite cool to visit dissected parts of the body? Apparently, it's not for Manisha. Maybe it'll be for me(: Well, the ones at the NUS Anatomy Museum were pretty cool :D haha! Piano lessons pushed back tomorrow because of the outing. aiyo, I haven't practice my scales yet. AHHH! Tests next week! MATHS AND BIOLOGY complications. sian. I'm going to work on maths tomorrow morning. Early night tonight! WOOHOO :D

It's March already, how did time pass so quickly? Mr San says he'll be monitoring my results.. sigh. Pressure D: Geography's over le, what to do? I can only wait... and see.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:54 PM