Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Silly Mistake of Pure Embarrassment.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
I still can't believe that I was actually that sotong to send the wrong message to the wrong person and it HAD to be a senior :O So embarrassing! eeek Xd But I think that mistake was in a way good. At least, I'm like much more chillax towards the whole thing now. *heaves a sigh of relief* okay, I'm just going to watch what happens on Tuesday and pray hard that she won't tell anyone. SiMing was telling me that she is least likely to la... cause erms, there're many different person to a name right? :D Like Zhi Xin, there are other Zhi Xins too! okay, it's raining now, super nice(: I'm going to chill and go do my homework now. 

*breathe in* *breathe out* "Energy"

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:58 PM