RE --> (re in caps = recap)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
School's been awesome still, even though I'm still aching in the butt from Tuesday Mass PE. GOOD news is there's mass pe again tomorrow. Luckily, it'll be the last mass PE of the year I think(: After which, it'll all be class PE with dear Mr San and games :D
Ohoh, days ago there was this really nice guy from another race who kinda made my day(: I was waiting for the long and flooded 966 as usual. And he happened to be at the same bus stop waiting for the same bus. Oh yes, the 966 that came was FLOODED to the max. Although he was rather loud, he helped me squeeze onto the bus and saved me from another late incident(: THANKS TO HIM LOTS. haha, yes I know my manners and said thanks to him before I got down the bus :D Haha, something to remember.
Dance was fun today(: Met quite a number of new people~ :D Jeremiah, Jerome, another Bryan ( Bryan Kang ), Jose ( may be spelled wrongly ), Vanessa, Ming Xuan, Tracy, Jasmine, etc(: YAY! haha, I'm getting better at names :D Woohoo! Though I've got burns and blue blacks, I'm happy that training was kind of fruitful. Oh and now apart from being maple heart (don't know what funny reason) to Bryan, I'm liar to Jeremiah D: I'm not a liar!! Training again on Friday with Freddie! Can't wait :D Oh and I love Jessica's hairstyle, really really love it. Haha, see it and you'll know what I mean. It's super cool(:
CAs are finally all over! YAY! Biology seems okay to me after seeing Mr Bala go through, I'm not sure if my memory failed me xP Chinese wasn't exactly a test cause we were consulting each other for corrections xP if you get what I mean(: Maths and Geography is sigggghhh... Gp should be fine(: Yup, that's about it! Can't wait to get back my compo after the holiday(:
Aiyo, dance training outside at 8pm later all the way till 10pm. Rush home bath then start chionging homework. I've got Geography Tutorial, GP Tutorial, Maths Tutorial and Biology Tutorial to finish. JIAYOUS! >.<
Managed to sleep at 10.30 yesterday, what's it going to be tonight? 2am? O.o... D:
Plans to tell him about the message-in-the-bottle thing when November comes. Or maybe it'll just slip from my tongue in June. We'll see.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:51 PM