Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Muscles and Ligaments,
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Went Body Worlds today. Met up with Amanda, Clement and Daniel at Jurong East Mrt before heading down to Macs at Science Centre. Frank and Kenneth was there already and had their breakfast already. Later on, Manisha, Stacy and Valerie came(: Played around at the "playground" then went indoors for air-con after getting our attendance marked. 

Body Worlds was just like Body Worlds la. Nothing much to elaborate on that. After that, a bunch of us went to Clementi's City Vibes for lunch. Walked around and ,due to space constraints, decided to have Subway for lunch. Valerie just couldn't decide on what she wants so she went to buy takoyaki and sweettalk in the end. Alex kept suaning Valerie for being slow.. actually, they look kind of cute together :D SO STACY SHOULD STOP KAJIAOING ME! (: Left when my brother came to pick me up. No idea what happened to the group after that cause I had to rush for piano. 

As usual, I went jogging(: When I was cooling down by walking one round around the residential area, I saw eye-candy xP teehee. Aiyah, just see see only mah. Walk past then don't care le. After walking one round, went to the park to stretch :D Saw the lady who was walking the two golden retriever again, talking to some maid from the bungalows. Orhor, slackers. Stretched and chilled at the workout stations then walked back home. Haha then at the "main entrance" of the residential area, I saw him again! lol. He actually walked from his house too. He just sat there at the curb, most probably waiting for someone to pick him up I guess? Awkward stares cause it's like random strangers meet again. HAHA funnay! (:

Rushed to bath with my parents hollering and screaming at me for being so late -.- They were rushing off to a housewarming session at my younger brother's friend's house. 6.30 was the starting time, we reached there at 8 plus. Aiyah, what for do we rush for that. It's supposed to be easy! Why the hurry! It's not like it's some wedding dinner right. Oh and that's where I got my dinner for the night. Okay la, not bad(: 

CAs next week. I shall go study now until 11.30 then continue tomorrow morning before church(:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:16 PM