Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Late night delights from the past.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Haven't been updating cause I spent the last hours of my holiday on rushing out my homework. Even now, I have to rush my Biology Tutorial for Cell and Nuclear Division. JC 1 isn't any play year at all ): PW questions are out already D: Alternatives or Amalgamation. Hopefully, something will work out. Also, Mdm Hanisah and Mr Shi have yet to disclose the groupings. Que Sera Sera.

Okay, updates(: Dance have been awesome last week! I'm grouped into number 3 by Fredy. Along with Jane, Nadia and many others(: Friday was dance outing to Temasek Polytechnic, we ended up rather late but their performance was really good! Can't wait for Blaze on 30th April 2010! hehheh, I'm super duper excited!! ^^ I believe we're all going to be excellent :D Back to the topic, after training on Friday, quite a number of us hung around for a bit in the dance studio. To take photos, to practice the dance steps, to learn breakdance, to talk, etc. Ohoh! I can do the "Baby Freeze" :D YAY! haha :D I'm going to learn how to do the proper one although it's kinda hard for me :P Falling all over from trying to do the proper Baby freeze gave me a big bruise on my elbow, one small one on my shoulder and an unseen one on my head. Still, it's fun! I'm going to keep trying till I get it(:

Bathed after deciding that I've hung around for quite a bit. Off to don't know where for Burger King (DINNER). Jeremiah stole two of my chicken tenders D: But it's okay cause I drank half of his medium sized coke :P hehheh! We broke up into groups la, there were people in Mos Burger and some in KFC and us in Burger King. Met up after dinner to go down to TP and were late xP After the concert, we started taking photos there like it was OUR concert :P haha! Went for supper at Macs of Tampanies Mall after that(: Got soft cone then milkshake. Lingered at the doorways of the mall to talk and to finish our supper :P After that, it was the long long mrt ride back home for the Westies ( People who stays in the west ). Actually, it wasn't that long cause my dad fetched us from Clementi :D Haha!

Yup, that's about all that I've got for updates. Off to rushing my Biology and memorising my facts for presentation tomorrow for Biology Project!

He reminds me so much of you and you have no idea how much I've missed our past all these while. But what can I do? Nothing. I can't believe I've forgotten what exactly I've wrote on Valentines' Day then. Can do nothing about it now.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:12 PM