Baby, Remember my name.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Today was awesome! :D Although the start was ruined by the receptionist at the dentist, DANCE WAS AWESOME. Haha, I told Nadia I aspire to be better than Stacie! She's a really good dancer, Susanne too(: Oh and the other girl who wears the purple pants too. Haha ohya and Jeremiah-Peter-David-Matthew aspires to be as smart as me! Hehheh! Training was fun! As usual(: Dance outing on Friday!! Off to Temasek Poly to watch their concert! Our concert's going to be at the start of June I think. EGG-CITED :P
Haha, talked a lot today! :D Shot Stefan in the head a zillion times, mimed with Susanne, sang Fame many many times with Stephanie and Nadia, read palms with Ming Xuan, played staring game with Jerome Dass, waved to Jeremiah then when he-looked-over-I-turned-away many times. Oh and ate chips from Joyee's Pringles and Stephanie's cassaniavia chips packet. Oh and got bullied by Gabriel and Jerome Dass.. They teamed up ): Found out that I'm nearly as tall as Jerome Teo is. Wow, what a eventful day! :D That's great ( copying Mr K B Ong xP )
Deep thought of the day: Would you rather know about what's going to happen in the future or not?
I was brought to pondering over this when my eye started twitching in the morning and after the palm reading session we've had with Ming Xuan over break. I remember mentioning about the future being scary to me quite some time ago. But even so, I would rather not have my future told to me now. I would choose to live in suspense and enjoy every single bit of surprise I get from everyday. It's really nice(: Haha, just a random deep thought today :P
Tomorrow's training is by Fredy! Can't wait, again :P
Oh Biology project's getting somewhere finally. I'm assigned to do the report while the rest work on the model cause I can't make it to meet them. Homework, untouched. OFF TO SLEEP NOW :D
Newspaper says the average teen requires 8 - 9.5 Hours of sleep everyday! :D
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:17 PM