Aim for the moon and you'll at least land on the stars.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Today was a day that seemed so short(: For once, I actually felt that school ended early :D Intended to go home to catch up on my sleep then revise but ended up tagging along with Hawa and Stacy off to somerset's 313(: haha, bought double chocolate ice blended from The Coffee Bean-- which I became high on. Ate Takoyaki and had a little chat with them at the food junction. Haha, the content is rather varied and not to be disclosed here xP
Hung out at Forever 21, Cotton On and New Look. Hawa and I was trying on the shoes there! We kinda looked weird walking around in heels in our uniform. ooh but I found something that suits me well (: hehheh, ankle length high heels :D We should do this again! Haha, we are planning on getting the guys to come along when mid-years are over xP Daniel says it's going to be fun? haha...
Oh got lost thrice on the way home from town. I named it town-phobia! haha! I have only been to town max 10 times, so can't blame me la. Took the wrong train then switched back onto the right track then got off at the wrong stop then went back on again then couldn't find the train to Joo Koon, but found it in the end. Went to the bus stop on wrong side at Clementi where there isn't 184 but found it eventually.
Yay, dance tomorrow! ah, I forgot the steps Fredy taught last week for Outta My Head /: need to go find out from the rest(: ahhaha, Alfresco tomorrow, not sure if I want to go, I know I'll be super tired cause there's PE and Dance tomorrow and I have been getting about 3 hours of sleep for the past few days. Off to sleep after I dry my hair! TTFN(:
You bring back sweet memories of the past; so sweet that it burns my tongue so badly.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:58 PM