Teachers!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
As a special update, I shall introduce you to my teachers! (: No offence intended! :O
Mr Ong
Chemistry Teacher/ Lecturer
Traits: Speaks very fast, converses with himself.
Rule: The President's Rule.
Favourite Line: "That's terrific" or something like that.
One of the Female Biology lecturer
Biology Lecturer
Traits: Speaks with a British accent-- like Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. Has frizzy hair like Hermione too! Scary eyes D:
Rule: None in particular.
Favourite Line: None.
Mdm Hanisah
Home room tutor
Traits: Cracks lame jokes now and then!
Rule: Handphones and other distractions must be surrendered in the 1T26 distraction box.
Favourite Line: Apart from calling Alex's name many times because he's been late, there's nothing else.
Mr Shi
Mathematics Teacher/ Lecturer
Traits: According to 1T26 '09, he can be bullied. But no bullying!
Rule: None in particular
Favourite Line: None.
Mr Bala
Biology Teacher for a few months.
Traits: Looks a little like a certain character and acts a little like him too! He speaks nowhere like him though, YAY! :D
Rule: I don't remember if there was any..
Favourite Line: None.
Mr Tay
Geography Teacher/ Lecturer
Traits: Adverse vocabulary, floods his speech with chim words that I cannot understand most of the time.
Rule: Pin-drop silence in class! No sleeping! Sleep with your eyes open if you want and can. xD
Favourite Line: None.
Ms Ng
Geography Lecturer
Traits: She's intimidating when she sits behind me D:
Rule: Not known.
Favourite Line: Unknown.
Ms Meera
GP Teacher/ Lecturer
Traits: Ex-CJCian.
Rule: No handphones usage during class!
Favourite Line: None.
WHEE! Okay, I think I left out some but I'm not going to be bothered anymore. I love my class and the crazy people it's filled with xD HAHA AWESOME 1T26! Oooh, most of us will be turning up for Rockafella on next next Friday as a sign of support for our fellow classmate... DANIEL! (: It'll be a blast. Off to homework-ing! DANCE AT NIGHT LATER!
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:57 PM