Red Oranges.
Monday, February 15, 2010
HELLOO! I'm at my cousin's house now(: At least they have better internet connection xP The other cousin isn't here yet D: This cousin here don't wanna leave his DOTA to call the other cousin, bleh. Was playing cards with the older people just now.. Blackjack and showhand. Lost quite a lot so kinda gave up :P Right after typing all these I'll attempt to get my cousin to call the other cousin again! :D I don't want to call her myself cause I'm not exactly too sure with the dialing of numbers here in Malaysia.
I think there's more fun to come(: At least the atmosphere beats the one at home. Oh, to update you on what happened after my post yesterday. Three children came over to my grandparent's house. They were a great joy even though they made my human battery nearly flat :P The three children are all a generation younger than my brothers and I. (Oldest son born in the year of horse, daughter born in the year of rooster and the youngest son born in the year of mouse) I think the youngest son is the cutest xD Last time, the oldest son was super active! Now, he's more tame(: haha!
Sigh, nothing much already. I didn't get to take much photos nor play with much fireworks so far. Maybe I'll play with some here at my cousin's house :D WHEE! Byeee!
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:26 PM