Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Patronic Love.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
School has been awesome for me! Dance too(: Most probably because of the people who's in my class :D WOOHOO(: I LOVE 1T26! Oh, events in March: Cross-country and Dance concert! Can't wait. Nearer still, Rockafella this upcoming Friday! I can't express how much I look forward to school. Even though this week has been super tiring, I'm still looking forward to school on Monday! Ironic much xP 

Homework seems like it's a pile lately and I'm still not getting my Binomial Theorem concepts on hand. So I'm most probably going to consult Mr Shi after tutorial on how to get coefficients of x to the power of an integer that isn't 1 or -1. (: I wanna get my As and Bs, or else I'll lose every privilege I'm entitled to as a teenager. Like who would want to lose their own "freedom"? It's only fair that I work for it, not hard  labour but through studying and performing to the best of my ability. Biology has been quite a big piece to chew cause the speed at which lecture is going at is seriously a little to fast for my brain to capture everything for long term. Tests next week, Geography and Mathematics. Ohwow, I better get my facts right and memorised soon. There isn't much time I have with myself tomorrow, got to make the best out of it! 

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:24 PM