Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, February 11, 2010
Just a short and sweet update(:

School has been ending mostly at 5pm for the week, lectures have already started. Biology lecture was very much a killer but lucky we had tutorials :D No CCA for me this week cause they're busy preparing for CNY performance on Wednesday and tomorrow's CNY celebration(: I have to start next week though. On Wednesday, school ends at 2pm. CCA's from 3pm to 6pm then ballet's from 8pm to 9.45pm. Yeah, busy Wednesday. I know I'll cope though(: 

PE was tiring but fun today(: Apart from running, we did incline pull-ups for the girls and pull-ups for the guys. Out of 12 guys, only 7 can do pull-ups properly. We girls just stood there and watch them do pull-ups after doing 10 inclined pull-ups :P I was running a fever in the day D: It was the first time I felt so cold in the home room when I usually complain of our class being too warm for comfort. Then the cold feeling continued and became worse when I went for lectures in the air-conditioned lecture theatre. I was just tired all over, not sleepy but just weak. Went for PE still, ran with Emily being in front of the other girls. Chao tiring. After PE, totally no strength. Didn't feel like walking down to the canteen even though it was break time, didn't feel like eating anything but ended up drinking fruit juice and eating a cut fruit. I managed to survive the day though, thank God.

Apart from a throbbing head through Chemistry tutorial, chinese lesson and Biology tutorial, there's nothing much. Lucky Stacy had panadol with her(: Or else it could have been worse! Ohya, I was running a temperature of 38.2 deg in the morning. Yup. That's about it! I'll be going to Malaysia as usual to celebrate the Lunar New Year! wheee~ Hope I'll be as good and healthy as before when I wake up tomorrow morning! (: Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to be sleeping now :P

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:52 PM