Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Flame On and Burn Up
Thursday, February 4, 2010
I haven't been updating for the past two days cause I was too tired that I would rather sleep than post. I gave CCA fair a miss today D: I'm a klutz -.- Due to a dental schedule mix-up I thought I was supposed to have a dental appointment today, but it isn't there case. So I rushed there and stupid me was reminded by the receptionist that my next appointment was rescheduled. I WANNA CRY. When I was getting my bags, the preparation of the fair just looks so fun! Sigh. Nevermind, what's gone is gone xP

Dragon boating on Monday at Kallang was really fun though it was tiring :D Took quite a while for me to warm up to them. BUT until now, I still don't know the guys in my class. EHEH -.- I shall find a day to ask for their name and make the effort to remember their names xD Oh, my home room tutor is super cool. She cracks lame jokes, I like her(: In 1T26 there isn't anyone I know before so, NEW PEOPLE(: At Kallang, we had toothpaste wrestling and Spaghetti sharing games! Haha, my class not enough guys. So girl-girl pair luh. oh, we're challenging another class then! hahaha.. but it's fun la. I went home red and burnt. PAIN! Didn't bring sunblock D:

Went SJI International for telematch today. Before that was games with another class(: FUN :D there was this game in which everyone have to do the pose that the facil calls out, oh and it's always in pairs. There's Knight-and-Queen, Rider-and-Horse, ah.. I forgot the name of the last one but it's one person must carry the other person. Very fun and crazy(: After games, walked over to SJI International under the scorching sun. Major fun! hahahhaha! Oh and we get to shampoo our facils and stuck spaghetti in their hair. We're pretty good hairstylists I see xP Burnt again. Just when I was finally turning back to a shade darker than the usual instead of staying red, the sun made everything red again -.- Bathe also pain! D': I was so tired when I reach home that I just slept till 7 plus. Almost forgot that I had dance again! Lucky, managed to reach there in time(:

OKAY! I'm finally done with the updating! We're going to Marina Barrage tomorrow! Last day of orientation before lectures starts, party till 7pm(: Okay, I'm tired already. Busing to school tomorrow, need to stop lazing on my bed for like 15 minutes before I finally get up and go wash up :D NIGHTS!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:32 AM