FINALE PELE
Thursday, February 4, 2010
I know I've said this many times, today was FUN FUN FUN! Last day of orientation and 1T26 went crazy -.- Not just the guys, the girls too. Morning was as usual, afternoon was at Marina Barrage. AH! THE SUN! Third-degree burn. Mine wasn't that serious, just felt the painful stings on my arms when the sun blazed. You should have seen Clement's, his arms and face was terribly burnt D: RED RED! I feel bad for him. Mine's painful enough, I can't imagine the pain he feels. Oh wait, allow me to go back to the journey to Marina Barrage(: That's the fun part you see :D
About 17 of us shared one bus with 1T08. Daniel and Alex was sitting together so the madness came along. Ohyeah, from my point of view, it seems that Daniel and Alex is the laughing gas to the class! HAHA! They started singing the banglah song from mass dance! The singing went on and on from Straight through my heart ( mass dance song ) to Pokerface and Bad Romance ( mass dance song ) and to Spongebog squarepants song ( RANDOM ). That was when I noticed there was this piece of laminated paper that is titled: BUS RULES. We broke a lot of rules you see, we spoke not in an acceptable tone, we didn't stay quiet, etc. HAHS. After the bus ride, we apologized to the bus uncle for causing him a huge headache, we were really noisy you see xP Upon reaching Marina Barrage we went under shelter from the merciless sun while we waited for the other 8 of us on another bus to arrive.
Gathered with the others for the Mini Olympic after reunion. Cheered by houses then off to the games! My class is seriously mad. Or rather, overly hyper. We're singing all the way to the game's place. Then the messy game kind of dampened our mood D: Instructions were crappy -.- BUT STILL, it was fun! I piggyback Stacy to run, can never do that anymore. I'll die, my stamina's bad XP Game 2: dress up Fedeline game! Partnered with Jack to do three legged race to dress Fedeline up! haha, quite fun(: Game 3 was to use our human body to piece out a picture of what they say eg smiley face. Oh and it's according to houses, two classes in each houses to play and compete against time! Major fun but under the sweltering heat, it's pretty murderous.
HOUSE PICTURE! Then back to school for finale! It's the last day of orientation, how sad)': Lectures starts tomorrow, Maths and GP. Screamed like mad, danced like mad, cheered like mad. I LOVE THE MASS DANCE :D It's so dancy xP So what if I didn't have a partner for finale :P I still had fun! :D YAY! Okay, I need to sleep. Night!
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:24 PM