Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Challenge your limits.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
I'm worn out by the mass PE lessons plus dance trainings. Here's how my schedule for this week was like: Tuesday got Mass PE ( running up slope + school perimeter (x2), jumping jacks, some kind of knee-to-chest jump, bridge, leg lifts, push-ups, crunches ), Wednesday had dance training ( Push-ups, crunches, Plies, dance choreography) and Parent-Teachers-Meeting until about 9.30 plus, Today had Mass PE again ( running up slope + school perimeter (x3), jumping jacks, the knee-to-chest jump ) and Biology lecture till 6.15 -.-, Tomorrow have dance training till 6 then Rockefella at 7. My muscles are aching so badly that walking up and down the stairs are being made difficult. Mind you, I have to climb up to the 5th floor every morning D:

Seriously, my class is awesome(: We make lots of noise and make fun of each other and try all kinds of weird juices and play the piano and sing songs and dance and play the guitar and get involved in many class scandals. Okay, that may not have sounded fun to you xP ALEX is so kuku okay. Him and his stupid old-fashioned thinking of " Girls should just go home and cook ". Then we were scolded during p.w yesterday cause we had only one point on our paper when others have 40 plus points. The point is written like that: Institute of Technical Education (ITE). Cause he kept disturbing with his thinking; making me and Valerie do all the work. Eh. Wah, then GP today same group. He kept talking rubbish again. Oh and he's deaf so have to holler at him next time.

Sleepy much today. Was dozing off during Chemistry Lecture, Geography Tutorial, Biology Tutorial, Maths Tutorial D: Too tired, extreme lack of sleep. And yeah, the weather's terrible today. Super warm, sweating the whole day! So uncomfortable): We'd better get more fans for the class soon!!!

Single and unavailable xP I want to be awesome classmates with my classmates! :D Yeah, just best friends or good friends (: NOTHING ELSE! wheeee~ Hopefully, it'll be like that(:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:20 PM