Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

At the Crossroad Junction.
Monday, February 1, 2010
I've been praying for a sign out of pure desperation for many days and finally there's something. I don't think I'm going to give it a miss, I won't be like the guy in the story who died from frost hanging from a cliff after praying many time for help to God. I'll take my chances. We don't know what lies ahead for us, but God knows. He answered my prayer and I am thankful for that. 

Despite being reluctant to leave Pioneer after all the fun and bonding we had, I think it's time to make the big decision. I do dislike making decisions cause it can either bring joy or hurt. What if it brought hurt? On the other hand, what if it brought joy? I'm going to bet on it that this decision is going to bring me much joy. I've had much fun in Pioneer, a little with Andrea and Timothy and a little with my Metriculation Group 09 and a little with my awesome OGLs. I love Pioneer's school song and cheer, I don't know why. It just seems bonded to me now. Everything good must come to an end, I'll accept that statement.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:22 PM